Priority Scheduling 2017:
Priority Scheduling is when you can make your room reservation requests for meetings and special events for the 2017 - 2018 academic year.
- Priority Scheduling will be taking place from January 30 - March 13, 2017. Please do not submit your requests prior to this time.
- The requests received during the priority scheduling window will be reviewed and accepted based on the MUB priority scheduling policies. Requests received after the deadline, and during any other time of the year, are honored on a first-come, first-served basis and accordance to other applicable policies.
- All requests must be submitted via the online scheduling system.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee acceptance of that request. All requests will be processed at the close of the priority scheduling window and confirmations will be emailed in early April. Due to the volume of requests, we cannot promise your confirmation earlier. Please be patient.
- The MUB reserves the right to provide space in rooms other than those requested in order to acommodate the largest number of requests.
How to Schedule Meetings and Events in the MUB:
Our online event scheduling software allows you to browse for available space and to submit a request for room reservation, information tables and showcases.
Prior to requesting space, please use the navigation on the left to learn more about available spaces and review the cancellation policies below.
- Any cancellations need to be made by contacting the MUB Scheduling Office (email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Cancellations in "Major Event Rooms", defined as the Granite State Room, Strafford Room, Theaters, Wildcats Den and Entertainment Center must be made 21 days in advance of the event.
- Cancellations in all other rooms must be made 48 hours in advance of the event. (Cancel by noon on Friday for events taking place on Sunday or Monday.)
- Late cancellations will be treated as "No Show" events.
- Late cancellations or "No Shows" in major event rooms will be billed at the UNH Rate (Discount Standard Rate for rooms that would otherwise have no charge) Second violation "no show" events in the same semsester will lose all MUB space use privileges for 16 academic weeks.
- Meeting Room Spaces: First offense "no shows" in meeting rooms will receive a warning. Second offense "no shows" within the same semester will lose all MUB space use privileges for 16 academic weeks.
Read the full policy on room scheduling
Requests can also be submitted through the MUB Scheduling Office Room 323.
Please stop by, email or call the MUB Scheduling Office at 603-862-1526.