If you are interested in joining a student organization, you’ve come to the right place! Student Organizations are an important element in students' involvement at UNH. Being involved in UNH’s 200+ recognized student organizations provides students with the opportunity to make new connections and enhance life skills that are continued beyond college. We are proud of the impact our student organizations make on the UNH and surrounding communities, and hope you will be part of the excitement.
Getting involved here at UNH is easy – simply choose one of the following steps:
- Visit WildcatLink and browse 200+ organizations. If you see one that speaks to you, e-mail the organization's primary contact person with any questions you have.
- Attend the Student Activities Fair at UDay on Wednesday, September 16th, 3:30-6:30 on T-Hall Lawn. Almost every recognized student organization will be there!
- Attend a program sponsored by a student organization and if you like what you see; talk with a member about getting involved.
- Don't see an organization that speaks to your interests? Learn more about starting a new student organization.
- Stop by the Office of Student Involvement and Leadership (MUB 114) and talk with one of our knowledgeable staff personally - If we can't help you, no one can! (Ok, that might not be true, but we'll certainly do our best to help you find your place here at UNH.)