Ticket Office Clerk
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities
- Customer service, at the ticket window, on the telephone and through e-mail.
- Use cash register, credit card and Cat’s Cache machine.
- Use University Tickets software to sell tickets, and run daily reports.
- Adhere to all Ticket Office Policy and Procedure in completion of job tasks.
- Perform basic cleaning duties, including sweeping, mopping and dusting.
- Keep neat and professional work attire while on shift, responsible for MUB work shirt.
- Check and read personal email regularly for work related updates and announcements.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
- The MUB Ticket Office is open from 10am-4:00pm M-F. Students are expected to work at least 5 hours a week.
- Responsible for one weekend shift every other week.
- Responsible for picking up event shifts as they become available.
- Attend at least 2 MUB Training sessions per semester.
- Upon hire, attend “FISH” video training at one of the scheduled showings.
- Attend 1 staff meeting per month.
- Attend area specific fall training.
- Punctuality and dependability.
- Careful attention to detail.
- Ability to follow direction.
- Excellent customer service skills.